For a few months now I have had this strange rash on my left ring finger that consists of small fluid filled bumps. I have tried a spray called "Bactine" in case it might be poison ivy/oak, but to no avail. While the rash was weeping I tried to kill any bacteria with hydrogen peroxide, but again, to no avail. The last thing I tried was soaking the rash with rubbing alcohol hoping it would kill the rash, but still no good results. The rash started out as a few bumps on the medial phalange (I think that's what its called) section of my ring finger, but after a month of trying to treat it, it spread further up and around my finger. Currently the rash goes all the way up the side of my finger next to the middle finger. If I try to ignore it, the rash seems to dry up and flake terribly, but then the rash comes back just as bad as before. Does anyone know what this could be or what can treat it?