Sudden Greasy Hard Hair - It is Paint!

Hi - just to let you all know that it is the paint making people’s hair suddenly greasy and heavy in patches!  I have googled and found this discussion today because my hair has gone slightly hard and greasy and even after washing it 3 times with two different shampoos is still feels greasy and heavier than usual.  It is a patch near my parting.  My partner painted a blanket box today with a spray paint outside and I helped him carry it in when it was dry.  But i must have brushed my fingers through my hair at some point and obviously some invisible paint particles have locked themselves to my hair.  We painted something using this spray paint a fortnight ago and i remember something happening to my hair around then as well but I never put two and two together – my hair was not as bad and it disappeared after a couple of days.  Therefore I have hope for my hair this time – I will decide whether I can face going to work when i get up tomorrow!  Anyway please stay away from spray paints and be warned by my mistakes.  I am going to use organic brush on paint from now on like my mother always said.  Katie, 25, Surrey

This discussion is related to suddenly oily hair that won't correct.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0