Sunken Scar after Mole removal

I had my mole removed last May 5, 2010. Since it's rounded and kinda big, it undergo dual process- shave Excision and Laser. The doctor advised mo to used Catrix Ointment because it will help to flatten the skin and gave me a scar gel removal. But It is Sept 10,2010 and I had noticed that there's no improvement at all. Can you please suggest some procedure on how to remove the scar? and yet, black spots just appeared as you can see in the picture below. I dunno what to do.. The skin their had raised at the same time. Can anyone help me? I am so desperate. THANKS :)
What you seem to be having is due to atrophy of the skin or muscle due to the mole removal. It should gradually improve on its own in a few weeks but sometimes it may take even an year to fill. If the dents remain then collagen filling from a cosmetologist may be needed.

I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep us posted on how you are doing.