Sweat like crotch smell

I have a horrible odor coming around my crotch, and it's not due to uncleanliness because the odor is present event right taking a bath, I don't know what to do, what kind of doctor should i consult with or what actions can I take myself, I've already shaved off all my pubic hairs in the crotch area and am currently using baby powder to isolate the odor?

Second question, I also feel that there is a second odor which is from my anal area, I always feel this moist building up in that area during the day, I frequently go to the bathroom to wipe this off, usually it has no color but there is a kind odor that's left behind on the toilet paper including a stink on my underwear, what could it be? Perhaps it would be worthy to mention letely after going to the bathroom (bawl movement) I notice that after i wipe clear, 15-20 minutes later if I go back to wipe, it seems as i had not wiped the first time, their is still stains, I've also tried wash the area after bawl movement instead of wipe, but that didn't work either, what could be the problem.

I'm 25 years old, a smoker, occasional drinker (1-2 beers a week, maybe), try to heat healthy, etc

This could be a fungal infection in your groin. Are there other symptoms present? Diagnosis is usually through obtaining skin scrapings on the affected area and evaluating it under the microscope. Fungal infection usually responds to anti-fungal medications.

Anal abscess  is an infected cavity filled with pus found near the anus or rectum. Pus drains out if the skin over the abscess breaks. An abscess usually results from an acute infection of a small gland just inside the anus.  An anal fistula, on the other hand, usually results from a previous abscess.It is a small tunnel connecting the anal gland from which the abscess arose to the skin outside the anus.  Persistent drainage of pus from the outside opening may indicate the presence of this tunnel. If the outside opening of the tunnel heals while the inside opening remains, recurrent abscess may develop.

It would be best to have this evaluated further for proper management. You may consult a colorectal specialist for both problems. Stool softeners may also help.

Take care and regards.
Thank you for the comment! I'll try and find a doctor who can do this, I hope it's not to hard to find a specialist doctor like this as I've never had this problem before.
Hi, I have not been able to find a colorecteal specialist, is there any other kind doctor specialist i can go see that you can recommend by profession and what can i do myself to help?
Also what's a Stool Softener?

How are you? A colorectal specialist would be able to help in evaluating and visualizing the pelvic region. If your problem still persists, you could  visit your doctor and be referred to a specialist that he may know of in your area. A stool softener is a substance that draws water back into the stool, making it softer and easier to pass. This is also indicated in constipated patients. Take care and regards.
hi , stool softners are like fiber pills its like mild laxatives . try a gastrointanologist  they deal with stomach and intestinal problems