The Neverending Rash

I have had a problem with a VERY itchy, red bumpy rash for months now.  I have been to three different doctors, two of whom had no answers for me, the third of which diagnosed me with eczema.  The rash starts with clusters of small red bumps, usually on my legs, that get a pale discoloration around them.  They become extremely itchy and look like tiny blisters.  I have now had them appear on my inner calves, thighs, buttocks, stomach, upper arms, neck, scalp, and groin.  I also have several swollen lymph nodes on my neck, which I also consulted a doctor about.  I am getting married in a week and I am at my wit's end.  I hope someone out there can help me figure this out.  This all started in January, and the corticosteriod spray the dermatologist gave me helps each spot after a few weeks, but then it just comes back.  I only use hypoallergenic products on my skin that don't normally give me problems (dove sensitive skin soap, cetaphil lotion, tide free detergent).  The small itchy blisters are now showing up on my hands also, on and between my fingers, although they are not red.

Sorry to ramble on, but at this point I'm not sure what's really a symptom.  Please help me!
How are you? Are you sensitive to gluten? Gluten, a protein found in cereal grains such as corn and wheat, can also cause a kind of dermatitis. Is there a poison ivy, poison oak or sumac near your place? The oil from these plants causes an allergic reaction also similar to your symptoms. It is also important to rule out scabies as this rash itch intensely, and may be found in the hands, or between the fingers. I know that you'll be getting married in a week's time but it would be good to see your doctor for  further evaluation of the skin rash and to remove some of your anxieties regarding this problem. Take care and best wishes on your wedding.
Did you ever find out what this was?  It sounds kind of like what I'm dealing with.
Please don't worry. I used to have warts on my butts, tiny, bumpy red bums and my doctor gave me Aldara cream 5% (imiquimod) and it went away within two weeks.

Please ask you doctor for a prescription or consultation if they're warts

Cheer,
Nicecuteguy