Thin/Fine Hair in Toddlers

My daughter is 2 1/2 years old and has thin/fine hair. She doesn't have any medical conditions, Thank God and is a happy and healthy little girl. However, her hair is so thin/fine. I give her multivitamins as directed by her dr. and she eats eggs. I know this is the texture/nature of her hair due to genetics but is there anyway I can help her locks?
It is genetics, but one thing you might want to do to optimize the strength of her hair and yours is find out what the city adds to your water.  Some cities add chlorine and some add a combination of chlorine and ammonia (chloramine).  You could get a water filter for the house or just the shower that filters out whichever you have.  If they add ammonia, the filter for that is much more expensive, so it's important to find out before buying.  

Even if you have well water, consider getting a water filter for safety and to control the amount of minerals in the water.  Some minerals dull hair too.