Tiny Itchy blisters

I am 30 year old, working women and married, I wanted to know does somebody else also have the same symptoms, My problem is whenever i drink alcohol weather beer, rum, or vodka, the next day i get tiny itchy blister filled with water not puss. its itches a lot my skin become red after this, and i get this blisters in Hand upper skin and these blisters stays for around 3-4 days, I just don't understand why this happen to me, i cannot leave drinking but the next day become horrible for me. can somebody suggest me what should i do or any medicine. One of my friend told me that if u have blood sugar problem then only this happen. Is it true cause i don't have blood sugar problem.
It can be due to an allergic reaction to any of the constituents of alcohol. It is usually not the alcohol that produces the allergic reaction to the wine or beer. The other ingredients in the alcohol, such as yeast, sulfur dioxide, and additives are often the culprits.

I feel that it is important to find out the ingredient to which you might be allergic. For that please consult an allergy specialist and get skin ***** tests and blood tests for allergy done. If the skin testing is negative, it is likely that you are intolerant to wine and beer. If the skin testing is positive, you should avoid food and drink that contain that specific ingredient.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.