Tiny blisters on fingers

I have tiny blister-like bumps on my pointer fingers, mostly on my right hand, but some on my left as well. They are also on my pinky finger knuckles. They do not itch, nor do they hurt, but they look wierd, and therefore are bothersome. I pop them and it almost looks like water comes out. Nothing pus-like. My regular doctor didnt know what they were but wasnt concerned since they didnt hurt or itch. I have no history of eczema or any other skin condition. I am allergic to many metals but dont wear rings or jewelry because of it so that shouldnt be the casue either. Please help! What is it???
From the symptoms the first possibility is of pomphloyx. Pompholyx is also called dyshidrotic eczema. It is characterized by a sudden onset of many deep-seated pruritic, clear vesicles which itch and then peel off. As a result the skin may also fissure.
The first stage is acute and presents as itchy blisters on the hands, fingers and toes. Then the chronic stage shows more peeling, cracking, or crusting. Then the skin heals up, or the blistering may start again. I suggest you to get it evaluated from a dermatologist and get it ruled out.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

"Hello,

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing. "

Hello, and thank you for your insight. I do not think it is pompholyx/dyshidrotic eczema because they do not itch, are very superficial and easy to pop (not deep seated). I havent yet been to the detmatologist as the office is very busy and tightly scheduled until february, which is when I have made an appointment for, but my general doctor did see them. He suggested the dermatologist as well because he did not know what they could be. They aren't red, itchy, swollen, or cause any pain, so he said that for now it would be okay to wait for the february appointment, but it is quite annoying having these blisters. Thanks again for your help. Any other ideas as to what it might be?

-Spotlighthw