Tiny bumbs between breasts turning into blisters?!

First off, I got breast implants about 4 weeks ago in case this could have anything to do with what I'm experiencing. A few days ago I noticed small bumps in between my breasts, which I thought was a break out from starting to exercise again. Yesterday, however, I went to the beach and got extremely sunburnt---even my hands and feet got burned and my mom who was sitting next to me all day did not even get a tan line. Getting sunburnt is unusual for me since I tan very easy and never usually get burned. Yesterday I also started noticing that the small bumps on my chest were turning into little blisters. This morning when I woke up I also noticed a small blister appeared on my collarbone on my shoulder. I don't have any other symptoms (cough, fever etc). Could this just be an allergic reaction that will go away on it's own or should I make an appointment with my doctor?
These blisters can be due to allergy, solar dermatitis or heat rash. Avoid using any lotions and creams for the meantime. Use a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Also use cotton clothes and change the clothes twice if there is any increased sweating. Try keeping the skin free of sweat as far as possible. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort.For the itching antihistaminics like Benadryl or Claritin can be taken.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.