Tiny temporary red dots on arm after being in woods

This has happened twice now, after fooling around in my woods (I like wilderness survival things), I've come back home with tiny red dots on my arm, the first time I had them they were right below my left elbow, they didn't bother me at all and went away in about two days, I once had a run-in with a cactus at school and the red dots I contracted outside kind of looked similar to the ones I got from the cactus (though the cactus ones lasted an entire two weeks).

Today I was in the woods, I made a fire, which required touching a lot of branches/sticks on the ground, leaves, cutting a few branches of pine, etc. I then noticed a bunch of tiny pinpoint red dots on my left wrist (see picture), and came inside later and washed up. About 6 hours later (now) they are almost faded and gone. This time I got the dots I actually felt them sting a little, mostly when they came in contact with water. But they definitely didn't "hurt" or irritate me that much, this is more of a suspicion than a health concern I suppose.

I've only had these tiny red dots twice, and both times were after touching plants in my woods. I live in Vermont and we don't have that many dangerous plants, I would've assumed they were from the milky sap from the ranunculus repens covering my field, though the second time I got them (today) I was nowhere near the ranunculus repens.
It can be due to contact dermatitis. Avoid using any lotions and creams for the meantime. Wash the area with a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Then apply a good hypoallergenic moisturizer over the area and see if this improves. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort and take anti allergic medicine like Benadryl.

If the irritation persists then get it evaluated from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.