Toddler Rash

Hello.
Well my 2 year old has these bumps on her arms and legs. The bumps are small and seem to be filled with clear fluid. They don't seem to bother her. She doesn't scratch them, and they don't ooze or anything. There are lots of them and her skin feels ver bumpy to the touch. I just wonder what could be causing it, and what I could treat it with. Her father is gluten intolerant, but he doesn't get a rash like hers.
One possibility for such symptoms is molluscum contagiosum. It presents as multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug. Molluscum contagiosum is a common, benign, self limiting viral infection of the skin. It generally affects children and typically occurs in the 2-5 age group. I suggest you to get it examined from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.