I have a rash on both of my elbows. About a week ago, I had poison ivy on my neck, chest, hands, arms, and legs, but not on my elbows. I was prescribed Kenalog Cream, which reduced the poison ivy to basically scars. I thought I was bitten by a bug on my elbow a couple days later, and it went from looking like a bug bite to looking like the attached picture. Some of the raised, red welts have a small dark mark in the center, some don't. Is this still Poison Ivy, Oak, or Sumac, or something else? When I had the poison, it always blistered. This has not. Should I continue to use the Kenalog Cream on this issue?