Unknown Supicioius Sensitive Skin

there is an area on the back of my right thigh where the skin is sensitive to the touch. Its bothersome when materials touch it more than other things. I can feel it when i walk and my jeans rub against it. There is no rash or anything there. What is wrong with me.
It Can be due to neuralgia or even fibromyalgia can cause tactile allodynia( pain on touch). I suggest you to consult a physician and get it evaluated. Since there is no rash as such, a biopsy of the skin can help in diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.