Upper and bottom lip rash

Hi, I have had an itchy scaly dry patch of skin above my lip that tends to flare up and flake a lot. Sometimes I can moisturize it enough so that It can be barely visible but it always looks scaly. Also It used to only be located right under my nose but now its spreading wider across my entire upper lip. When it gets really dry in the mornings it can sometimes create cuts in my skin that  bleed. There is also another small patch on my bottom lip that flares up as well but not as often as my upper lip. It looks like the same type of rash. I've shown many doctors this but unfortunately have not been able to see a dermatologist for this. I have never seen this on anyone before and I would really appreciate it if you can guide me in the right direction in telling me what I can do to get rid of this completely so it doesn't come back again. I have photo's of it right now. I took them today but rite now its not that bad but you can still see that it is irritated. Iv'e had this rash for more than two years now and it seems to be getting worse. If you need more photos of it when it is dry I can post more.
Three possibilities are coming to my mind. The first possibility if of seborrheic dermatitis which presents as flaky,dry, white to yellowish scales to form on oily areas esp under the nose or anywhere on face. The second possibility is of vitamin B deficiency and the third possibility is of atopic dermatitis. Take some vitamin B complex for some days and see if your symptoms improve.

If the symptoms persist then please get these possibilities ruled out.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.