Using Aldara for probable squamous cell carcinoma?

What is the downside to using Aldara for SCC? I have had success with several on my legs, having decided to not have any more terribly painful surgeries for SCC on the legs because just as soon as I would think I was rid of it, right in the same spot it would still be growing, causing another painful surgery adjacent to already badly sewn up and patched up areas.

This discussion is related to Aldara and squamous cell carcinoma.
Aldara is Imiquimod which is used in treatment of basal cell carcinoma having normal immune system and it is not used for squamous cell carcinoma.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.