Using Wart cream on Dermatofibroma?

I'm a young male in my 20s, never had sexual contact with anyone else before.

About 3 or so years ago I found two growths in my groin area. They are pinkish in color sometimes, and other times they're close to my regular skin color. (I'm light-skinned/tan.)

I think they formed after I had shaved one time, although I'm not 100% sure.

Since they never grew nor is there any pain or anything, I've been lazy and haven't gotten them checked out all this time. They've been the same size...

Problem is, due to the area they're in, they get roughed up all the time from walking and movement.. skin-to-skin rubbing, etc. so what ends up happening is they're almost always tender. And I'm sure they're full of small cuts and abrasions because frankly, they often have an unpleasant smell and I'm sure that's due to all the bacteria to the open (if microscopic) cuts and whatnot.

I want to get rid of them...is it possible to apply wart removal cream to freeze them off myself?

Thanks.
Firstly it needs to be determined whether these growths are due to warts or dermatofibromas or some other benign tumors. For warts topical treatment with several medications(like podophyllum resin, Podofilox (Condylox), Trichloroacetic and bichloroacetic acids, Imiquimod 5% cream and interferons) are available and effective, which can be applied directly to the surface of the warts.

But for benign skin growths, excision by surgery has to be done. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.