Very dry skin in need of help

I am 15 and have EXTREMELY dry skin allover my face, particularly around my mouth, chin and cheeks.  It is red, puffy and irritated.  No matter how much moisturiser I put on, it is permenantly dry.

I apply things like hydrocortizone ,  efcortalen ,  Avene Rich Compensating Cream ,  DHC Oive Virgin Oil .  I tend to find that a lot of these things do moisturise for say 10 minutes ,  but after that (particularly on the skin above my top lip) it is just as dry and flakey .  i feel as though sometimes the creams don't affect the dryness yet make the normal skin really greasy and spotty .

I stay away from things I am allergic to; cats, rabbits, nuts, etc.
NOTHING will get rid of this dry skin.  In the past 7 years I have not had one single day of hydrated, comfortable skin.  I have spent hundereds of pounds on care for my skin and nothing will help it at all.

I have already been advised to check that I am getting plenty Vit A; I am eating plenty of veg full of Vit A ,  I am also taking a Skin, Hair and Nails Formula tablet daily.
I take Flaxseed Oil daily and drink plenty of water and eat good food.  I have had this problem since I was around 7 or 8.  It began around the eyes and ears and ended up literally allover my body with eczema.  It was diagnosed as childhood eczema and strong steroid creams helped the eczema but nothing will ever get rid of the dryness.

I am stuck for ideas on what to do and I am tired of having this irritated, red skin all the time.

Any ideas? Thankyou.
You could take a few measures in your daily routine to look after dry skin.Dry skin needs plenty of thorough but gentle cleansing, regular stimulation with massage and generous quantities of oil and moisture. It also needs extra careful protection. Washing dry skin with soap and water not only removes grime but also the natural oils protecting the skin.
Use nondetergent, neutral-pH products to cleanse your skin. Avoid using any commercial soap. Double-cleanse with a cream, leaving a light, thin trace of it on the skin after the second cleansing.
Follow a bath or a shower with a mild application of baby oil. Massage your face with nourishing cream every night before retiring. Be generous with the cream in the areas surrounding the eyes where tiny lines and crows feet are born.
Moistening with water, then applying a thin film of air-excluding moisturizer, restores the suppleness of the dry skin.
ref:http://1stholistic.com/beauty/skin/skin_dry.htm