WARTS ON FACE LIPS

Two weeks ago I noticed a clear bump on my top lip.I've never had a cold sore/fever blister in my life but I asked around and they told me it was a cold sore. So I slapped some Abreva on it and prayed. Well I guess the abreva aggravated it and it spread covering my lips. I went to my health center at school and they told me it was Warts and suggested to see a family doctor(?).
I read to treat it with ACV but it burns and dries it out causing ulceration.
My lips are now very dry but no scabbing. I haven't had unprotected sex in years so honest to Bob, so I don't even know where to begin.
My doctors office is closed during the weekends so I was wondering if there is a home remedy to at least help the irritation till then.
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be cold sores or warts. Herpes causing cold sores is most easily transmitted by direct contact with a lesion or the body fluid of an infected individual. Transmission may also occur through skin-to-skin contact during periods of asymptomatic shedding and the virus may sit for many days without any symptom. The third possibility is of impetigo lip which usually begins as a blister on the lip, which may be mistaken for a cold sore.

I suggest you to get it examined from a dermatologist as treatment is different for all. Since it is painful, you can use over the counter topical anesthetics like benzocaine, lidocaine etc. Moisturizer like Vaseline can be applied as it keeps the lesion moist and prevent cracking of the lesion.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.