Warts?

I had a general outbreak of genital warts that were treated with cryotherapy, and do not appear to have recurred, except in one instance. There's one wart location that I've had treated several times, most recently 4 months ago. In place of the wart, that area has become a red, flat, slightly raised bump in a region of lighter skin. A doctor said that the red bump is just a scar that has reacted, and it does not turn white with the application of vinegar.

Following the removal of that wart, I noticed several small, dark, bumps at a couple of hair follicles in the surrounding area. I didn't think much of them, until, out of paranoia about the red bump, I applied a vinegar soaked cotton ball to the area over night. After two days, the red bump did not react in any way, except to turn slightly lighter, but the dark hair follicles scabbed up. I have some general scabbing in that skin area as well. My question, are those bumps warty tissue? They did not have a cauliflower appearance, but they were mysteriously centralized on the problem location. Could the scabbing be due to general burns from the vinegar? The area did begin to hurt, at one point, and I removed the vinegar compress. I'm so sick of this problem, and I really want to be done with it. If these are not warts, do I still bear the responsibility to disclose before sleeping with somebody? Ugh.
It looks like recurrence of warts. You can go for other treatment options of warts. For this several medications(like podophyllum resin, Podofilox (Condylox), Trichloroacetic and bichloroacetic acids, Imiquimod 5% cream and interferons) are available, which can be applied directly to the surface of the warts.Other treatment options include electrical cautery, surgical removal, Carbon dioxide laser treatment and electrodesiccation.

I hope it helps. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.