Weird bumps on my leg.

I have these odd pimple like bumps on my leg that have been on it for the past two years. They pop like zits (as in pus will come out with white stuff) but they never go away. They don't itch, don't hurt unless I mess with them, but are red and embarrassing. It's summer now and quite frankly it stinks to be in public with them. I've been to 2 dermatologists and my doctor about 10 times. I'm starting to give up on doctor's altogether. I'm spending all of this money to get my problem fixed, but apparently it's some medical mystery. Does anyone have any idea whatsoever what it could be? I need help.
The symptoms are suggestive of folliculitis and boils. A boil, also referred to as a skin abscess, is a localized infection deep in the skin. A boil generally starts as a reddened, tender area. Over time, the area becomes firm and hard. Eventually, the center of the abscess softens and becomes filled with pus. Finally, the pus "forms a head," which can be surgically opened or spontaneously drain out through the surface of the skin.

Apply warm compresses on the boil and keep the area clean by applying some topical antiseptics. Drainage of the boil is done only when it becomes soft and forms a head. Till then apply some antibiotic cream and take some over the counter pain reliever and consult a doctor for examination and antibiotics prescription. If there are recurrent boils, then please get your blood sugar levels estimated.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.