What Can I Put on My Eyelid/Around my Eyes to Avoid Skin Cancer or Freckles?

If I have a milia or a syringomas on my eye lid, what can I use around my eyes to avoid The sun light to avoid freckles and skin cancer?
Milia are white pimples that occur mostly on the upper cheeks, nose and chin. The best way to prevent milia is to avoid treating your skin with excessively harsh chemicals and to limit sun exposure.Also use good quality cosmetics and exfoliate your skin regularly. If still the symptoms persist then chemical peeling or laser removal can be done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.