What are these tiny red dots all over my right arm and right hand?

I woke up this morning and my right arm and right hand were covered in small, red dots. They are not itchy, they are not raised, and the skin is normal. I am not sick, and have not been diagnosed with any illnesses. This has happened two or three times in the past few years, and it always appears overnight and vanishes within a day, which has never been enough time to see a Doctor about it and when I try to get a picture, it's hard to see the extent of just how many there are, because they're so small and my camera isn't the best on my phone (older phone). There are so many that it looks like tiny little red freckles all over my arm and hand. It ONLY happens to my right arm, nowhere else. There are more today than there ever have been before, and today my wrist is sore along with it. It should also be noted that I rarely go outside before sunset and have little to no sun exposure- ever.