Aa
A
A
A
Close
Dermatology Community
53.9k Members

What are these tiny red dots all over my right arm and right hand?

I woke up this morning and my right arm and right hand were covered in small, red dots. They are not itchy, they are not raised, and the skin is normal. I am not sick, and have not been diagnosed with any illnesses. This has happened two or three times in the past few years, and it always appears overnight and vanishes within a day, which has never been enough time to see a Doctor about it and when I try to get a picture, it's hard to see the extent of just how many there are, because they're so small and my camera isn't the best on my phone (older phone). There are so many that it looks like tiny little red freckles all over my arm and hand. It ONLY happens to my right arm, nowhere else. There are more today than there ever have been before, and today my wrist is sore along with it. It should also be noted that I rarely go outside before sunset and have little to no sun exposure- ever.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Dermatology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions