What are these white beads I can scratch from my scalp?

I am a male in my late 30s. My scalp itches pretty frequently, and whenever I scratch around on my scalp, I sometimes feel these little bumps? That I am able to scratch off and comes of these small white beads, granules, the size of a sand grain, maybe a bit larger. The color is whitish-light yellow. Often, these white bead that comes off my scalp also comes off with a shaft of hair!
I'm not sure if this is what's causing me to go bald, have male pattern baldness or if it's my scalp hair follicle that's dying to DTH.
Two potentially important points are, my skin is also super sensitive, itches all over. It's called Dermatographia.
The other point is, I'm pretty sure I don't have a lice problem.
So does anyone have this white bead/granule issue with their scalp?
I have uploaded a photo of this bead resting on my finger. The green arrow is pointing to the white bead and the purple arrow is to my hair follicle.

https://i.ibb.co/j3KkznS/white-bead.jpg
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest

You are reading content posted in the Dermatology Community