What is this rash? It’s a solid red/pink color, with a hexagonal cloudy shape, slightly elevated/inflamed. Very itchy, and moisturizer doesn’t work. It’s on my calf (leg). Tends to itch more at night.
More details --
- It's mostly dark reddish, maybe slightly dark pinkish. To me, it looks like the same color as a bruise almost.
- The slightly elevated/inflamed-ness looks like a plateau above the skin, like a flat surface but inflamed.
- It doesn't itch as much during the day. Maybe because I'm eating, drinking water, or whatever?
- Touching it itself doesn't hurt or itch. It itches by itself.
Possible considerations or causes
- Wore a very cheap costume recently for 3 hours and sweating in it (legs are arms of costume were in contact with my skin; I had shorts and T-shirt underneath)
- Urine splattered on my leg while peeing in the urinal because I peed the wrong direction and it rebounded onto my leg. I washed it with water, but didn't take the time to wash it with soap
- I wear 88% cotton 12% other stuff socks that reach up high. However, I've been wearing these socks for at least 3 months now without problems, so I doubt this.