What is this rash?

On the side of my breast I have a circle like shape that is red-ish on the outside and like a dry patch in the middle. I am a little worried that it may be a ringworm I've never had one before so I don't know. At first it started out as a small dry patch and I just noticed when I got in the shower the red-ish color around it. Could this posibly be a ringworm? What type of things can cause a ringworm?
Ring worm  is a Fungus(Deuteromycetes)...and  in your case , it might be at a starting point..it ususally occurs at the covered portions of the body and where  there is plenty sweating.I would recommend  u to start taking medication without delay bcoz it spreads quickly and itching might start,pus might come out...If it isnt a ring worm,  it would be just a  allergic reaction to the part of clothing