What is wrong with my face/neck?!

I've usually had very soft skin all over. About 3 years ago I had a bout of cystic acne from a prescription med and copper toxicity. I stopped the med and my skin finally started to clear up about a year or so ago. Now, I am dealing with something much more different. We only have one dermatologist locally and it's 6 months before an appointment can be made. I am at my wits end.

I have dealt with some itchy spots for about a year or 2, always the same 4 spots. In the center of my neck (where the esophagus starts, the "hole" between the clavicles), on the right side of my face along the jaw line, and on the left side of my neck (almost in the center) and on the right side of my head just below/behind the ear. My skin from along my jaw down to my upper chest is very scaly. Not dry but not as soft as it used to be. I don't have a huge problem with dry skin either. The skin on my face around the jawline (it kind of makes a beard shape) and around my forehead is also strangely bumpy and scaly feeling. If I look in a mirror with a light shining on it, it looks as though my pores here have thick white hairs? (maybe) sticking out of them. There are thick ones and thin ones. I feel like I can pull some out if I try. Exfoliating does not get rid of this. I have also started dealing with blackheads on my cheeks and nose and I had never had this problem before. I also feel little tag like things on my neck that aren't very visible but can be felt. I do have random skin tags that have appeared over the last 12 years that I haven't touched. They were here before the problems arose. I wish I could take a photo to better describe but I need help.