What's this pink bump on my hand?

http://img195.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=img1378y.jpg

I have this reddish bump on the back of my hands for around 8 years. At first I thought it was a wart so I used countless wart medication on it but it always comes back.

Thank you in advance.
I cannot confirm without examination but it can be a wart. Warts are tumours or growths of the skin caused by infection with Human Papillomavirus (HPV).They are contagious when in contact with the skin of an infected person.

For small warts, several medications(like podophyllum resin, Podofilox (Condylox), Trichloroacetic and bichloroacetic acids, Imiquimod 5% cream and interferons) are available, which can be applied directly to the surface of the warts. Other treatment options include electrical cautery, surgical removal, Carbon dioxide laser treatment and electrodesiccation.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.