Whit spot on lip

I have two white  spots on my my lip, no pain or irritation they just feel kind of like if the skin was dead in those two spots, one is a bit bigger than a pinhead and the other (o), thanks

White spots on the lip may be mild skin irritation, a fungal or viral infection. I suggest that you avoid drinking hot beverages and prolonged sun exposure. Other possible causes for white spots on the lips may be cold sores which is due to herpes simplex type 1 virus. These spots however are painful and they may be associated with a burning sensation.

Continue to observe the spot. This should resolve spontaneously. Avoid direct skin to skin contact since if this is a viral infection this may be transmitted through direct skin  to skin contact.