White Circles Under Eye

I am a 25-year old, white female.  My skin is very fair and prone to freckling and burns.  I have had white (much lighter than the rest of the skin on my face) circles under my eyes for the past 6-9 months.  I can cover them with makeup to help them blend with the rest of my skin, but I would like to fix the problem.  Please let me know what this is and if there is a solution.  Thank you for your time.

These white circles under the eyes may be postinflammatory hypopigmentation secondary to some creams or lotions you have applied on the area. Also, it may require that you have yourself assessed for anemia and other nutritional deficiencies which may suggest pallor. However, you have mentioned that you have always been pale. Apply sun bock evenly over the face. I wouldn’t suggest that you expose yourself to tanning beds to spend hours under the sun, but try to spend some time outdoors to give some color and to balance the tone of your skin. Sunscreen over the face will provide protection from UV. Have your complete blood count assessed. This will help determine the presence of anemic states.

Are there other associated signs and symptoms?
Around age 30, people started asking me if I had been sunbathing with sunglasses on, because the skin under my eyes had turned snow white. I have olive skin, so the pale circles are really noticeable and ugly. All the beauty magazines tell you how to cover dark circles, but I'd never heard of anyone else with the opposite problem (until i did this search online). I asked a dermatologist about it, but he had no answers. I've had blood work done and am not anemic.

I too am desperate to correct the underlying problem, but have lost hope finding out what it is. I just glop makeup under my eyes, which at my age is beginning to settle into the little lines there and look almost as bad as the circles themselves. I even tried to stain the circles with tea bags with no success. Still, in a way it was comforting to find out I was not the only one with this problem after all.
Hi Tracy my name is james and im 33. My white circles just started this year and i think i know what it is. Do you by any chance drink much alcohol? Because i do in the evenings most days. Even if you don't drink at all, you might suffer from a vitamin deficiency. I eat really healthy and drink lots of water and i take vitamin b12- b-6 plus a multi. But i still have these white circles under my eyes. I do know when i cut back on the drinking beer in the evening mine clears up over a couple of days. I bet your not getting enough zink in your diet and you might not eat healthy enough.
hmm..do yall notice that doctors dont answer in the free forum i mean a lil humanity wont hurt come on here today gone tomorroow up today down tomorrow and even those doctors will need someone sooner or later weather they like it or not.... GOD BLESS all the people who answer in these free forum that try to comfort and ease others minds i'll say a pray for each and ever one of u and one also that the doctors will learn humanity and even answer one question
Ive been researching all resources available and the only conclusion i have is Vitamin Deficiency. What you have understand is that for your body to be able to absorb Vitamins and minerals the body must store them. Because when we drink diuretics, such as tea, alcohol anything with caffine. Your body flushes out all the Vitamins and Minerals from your body before absorbing. Now how it causes these white circles under our eyes i can't answer that. But you see a lot of people out there that suffer from the same condition. People i know that don't eat right and drink to many diuretics. So there for i think im on to something. I would like everyone on here to try something for one to two weeks. Lay off tea, caffine,coffee, cokes. All of it. Make an effort to eat more vegetables and take a good multi in the morning. Try drinking plenty of water during the day. Give this a shot and see what happens. I think this will work and prove to us all that this is the answer... PLease leave a comment for this and lets see if it works!
i too also have the pale circles under my eyes iv had it 3 years now im 30 years old and im desparate to find the cure iv tried healthy food vitamins. i find drinking lots of water everyday really helps but not cure. i hope we can all work this problem out together and find the answer. iv been to the doctors last year and to be honest he did not really care or know why it happens .waste of time. im sure we can figure this out it must be some sort of deficincy . good luck everyone and drink plenty of water