White oval bump under skin of penis

I am slightly concerned about a tiny tiny white oval sized lump under skin of my penis. It is maybe half of a centimeter in length at most. I noticed it about a month or a month and a half ago. It is hard to notice normally, but if the skin is stretched or if I have an erection I can notice it. It feels solid if squeezed and nothing comes out if squeezed. Occasionally it feels slightly itchy in that area. I also just noticed an even smaller identical lump fairly close to the original lump. I apologize for the details, but I figure it is better to be thorough. I am in college and I practice safe sex strictly; however, on one occasion I was caught by surprise when a female decided she did not want to wait for me to use protection. I did not continue without protection though. I am still concerned that one mishap might be a cause to this in which I will be extremely upset since I have normally been very careful. Please help!
I can understand your concern but it can be a sebaceous cyst. Blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles and excessive testosterone production will cause such cysts.

Generally no treatment is required but they become painful then it means they are infected, then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.