Would a skin graft be possible?

About five years ago, I began to self-harm. I managed to stop two years ago, however, my thighs are absolutely littered with scars, some of them very large. I have tried various over-the-counter products (silicon sheets, creams, etc) but none really work because the scars are already flat and in fact too light rather than hyper pigmented. I've never really opened up about this to anyone before, but I am considering consulting a dermatologist and asking for  a COMPLETE replacement of the skin on my legs because it is just too painful for me to be constantly reminded of that unpleasant chapter in my life and my emotional weakness during it. Also, I am unable to wear certain clothes or form any close relationships due to my self-consciousness. Would such a procedure be possible for me, and if so, how much does it typically cost? Thank you so much for your help.
The scars that you are describing are of post inflammatory hypopigmentation.Unfortunately,for such kind of scars ,laser treatment is the only successful method availble.Pls discuss it with a cosmetologist.
Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.