Wrinked fingertips

Everyone is discussing wrinkled fingertips.  Just a few questions of anybody/everyone:

1/ Do you work with companion animals/livestock.
2/ Workout in a comunal gym/exercise room.
3/ Are familiar with how foot fungus feels.  Hot, burning, foot becomes reddish, glazed and some wrinkling of the underside of the toe.

I have been reading and the same fungus on the foot can affect the hand.  My hands were blotched, hot and had severe wrinkling of the fingertips.

My new guess, since I am no doctor, and people have actually written about Canida (spelling error) is that fungus can  be a potential cause of wrinkling and one should potentially consider if you have a fungal infection on your hands.

Just my wild guess...........
Wrinkling of the fingertips is completely normal after dipping your hands in water or coming in contact with something wet. There is nothing to worry about. Just keep your hands well moisturized and pat them dry after dipping in water.

It can also be due to dehydration and exposure to harsh soap and water. The other possibility is of aquagenic wrinkling of the hands which can be treated by 20% Aluminium Chloride Hexahydrate. Minimize contact with water and use mild soap like dove for washing hands. Also hydrate and protect hands by applying a moisturizing cream. At night, repair them with creams formulated from glycolic acid—a must for improving skin texture and tone. For a more intensive nighttime treatment, apply cream and then cover hands with gloves or socks.

If the symptoms worsen or persist then please consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.