Yeast infections cause Folliculitis??

I was wondering if me having a yeast infection cause  Folliculitis to break out in my vagina area?
Folliculitis is the inflammation of one or more hair follicles. The condition may occur anywhere on the skin. It starts when hair follicles are damaged by friction from clothing or blockage of the follicle. In most cases of folliculitis, the damaged follicles are then infected with the bacteria Staphylococcus (staph) but it can be infected with yeast infections and fungi also. Pityrosporum ovale is the most common yeast to cause folliculitis. It is an itchy acne-like infection that is referred to as pityrosporum folliculitus.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.