I am a 23 year old male from the boston area.About 6 years ago i was circumcised and the circumcising left a stiched scar on my penis.
I would like to know if you do producers or a treatment on  fixing a scar on a penis?If you don't who does?

2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
242489 tn?1210497213
I don't know whether anything can be done that won't make the condition worse.  But a plastic surgeon would be a good place to start.


Dr. Rockoff
Helpful - 0
Avatar universal
Just a thoght: You could have just called his office instead of spending $19 on the question.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Dermatology Forum

Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions