abscess......HELP

im am an 18year old girl and for the past 2months i have had recurring abscesses on both my underarms. during this time i have had a few good days with no pain but mostlyhave had infections and slight fever!!! i used to have of these before on and off but recently they just dont seem to be going away!!! i have tried, augmentin, kladic, fluxofullin and some others but nothing seems to be working. i am waiting now to get it checked out in a hospital and have been advised to clean the infected area out with salt and boiling water..

i have done so but am finding the cleaning is making my skin slightly irritable and sensitive! i am wondering if u could help me with trying to prevent it. it is unconfortable aand a nuisance in regards to shaving also...

i hope u can help me

They seem like boils or furuncle. Boils are caused by infection of the hair follicle by staph aureus. . Hair follicles that are blocked by greasy creams, petroleum jelly, or similar products are more vulnerable to infection. Bacterial skin infections can be spread by shared cosmetics or washcloths, close human contact, or by contact with pus from a boil or carbuncle.Treatment includes antibiotics and pls do not touch or pick them up.

Recurrent boils are found in diabetes, HIV infection, or other immune system disorders.So pls get your blood sugar evaluated.

In case the symptoms persist then diabetes has to be ruled out.Pls consult a dermatologist in that case.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.