blister.

i've had a small white "blister" on my bottom lip for about a month.  i've had a cold sore in the past--plenty actually--but this is different; it's not oozing, it's not inflamed, it didn't start out as tiny blisters.  what could this be?  shamefully, i smoke (less than a pack a week, but still) and i was wondering if this could be related to that?

while we're on the topic, i've also developed a rather noticeable growth between my leg and my genitals, and it's not symmetrical.  it's just...  strange looking.  shortly thereafter i developed two reddish ones in the genital area as well and they seem to be permanent.  i've been tested for std's and have none; what could this be?  could the two be related?  

i'd appreciate your help, thank you.
Read my post.
As for the one in your mouth it is the polyester in the cig. filter.
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Dermatology/itchy-scrotum/show/1106719
From the symptoms it sounds like a fever blister or herpes sore but given your history of smoking the possibility of benign or malignant growth of the lips cannot be ignored. The growths on the genitalia can be seborrheic keratosis( a benign growth) or genital warts and a biopsy skin will help in confirming the diagnosis. So I would definitely suggest you to get it evaluated from a dermatologist and get a biopsy done to confirm the diagnosis.
Hope it helps. Take care and do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Warm regards.