blisters

i have got small listers n the palm of my hands they are also inbetween my fingers they itch at times and can become sore i have also got some on the ole of my feet
Hello!
If it is for the first time that you are having these symptoms then the possibility is hand, foot, and mouth disease. Other possible causes of blisters on the hand and feet are irritant or contact dermatitis, psoriasis etc.In psoriasis along with rash on the skin there may be changes in the fingernails or toenails of the affected hands and feet. In dyshidrotic eczema there are tiny itchy blisters along the sides of the fingers or feet which turn into red, scaling areas. These are only possibilities. An external examination is very important for accurate diagnosis. Seek the opinion of a dermatologist. I do hope it helps.
Take care and regards!