boils or cysts in pantie line areas

i have a boil or cyst looking thing that has been there for about 4 months i had one like 2 years ago and they had to drain it and give me anibiotics and it left a horrible scar.now i have 3 more little ones like big boils 2 on my panty line on my left buttcheek,and another on the left side in the front where my panty line goes. all i have access to is an american medic,i am stationed in iraq.and i dont know what to do? what kind of antibotics do i need ? do i need any?

This could be folliculitis or blisters due to tight clothing or friction.

Individuals who are predisposed to folliculitis should be extremely careful about personal hygiene. Application of antiseptic washes may help prevent recurrences. A topical antibiotic cream, mupirocin (Bactroban®), has been effective at reducing bacterial colonization in the nostrils. It is applied twice daily for a week and is repeated every 6 months.

If there any of the mentioned medical causes then treating those will reduce the occurence of the condition.
http://www.dermatologychannel.net/follicle/folliculitis.shtml

Some stubborn cases of folliculitis have been responsive to laser-assisted hair removal. This process uses a laser to destroy the follicle. This reduces the scarring that results from folliculitis.

Let us know if you need any further information.

It would be advisable to consult a skin specialist for your symptoms and a proper clinical examination.

Let us know if you need any other information and post us on how you are doing.

Regards.