bump on head of penis

i am an 18 year old male. i was circumcised at birth. about two weeks ago i noticed a bump on the tip of the head of my penis on the left side of my urethral opening. the bump feels hard, it is skin colored. the bump is painless. the bump cant be seen when im flacid but it can be felt. when i am erect you can see the bump and feel it better. the bump looks similar to a pimple but no whitehead on it. other than a bump there iss nothing irregular about it. it doesnot have a cauliflower like apperance so i know its not a wart. its smooth. there are no other side effects to it. i am married and have been with this person for about five years so an std is not a concern of mine really. i am worried that it is penile cancer but i also worry about things being cancer alot. i am planning on seeing a doctor but i wanted an opinion now mainly to find out if it could be cancer. im also wandering if its a sebaceous cyst. the bump is about 2cm in size. any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be contact dermatitis, rash due to friction rub,folliculitis,cyst ,molluscum contagiosum(multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug) or some benign skin growth.

Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lump persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.