bumps on face

I have these bumps on my face. When I squeeze them white stuff comes out and its not really a white head and they aren't pimple. I don't know what to do to get rid of them. I've had them for probably almost a year and I don't know what they are. I am on a birth control called seasonique and it was supposed to help acne. PLEASE help. How do I get rid of these annoying bumps?
It can be due to clogged pores or small cysts. Avoid treating your skin with excessively harsh chemicals and to limit sun exposure. Also use good quality cosmetics and exfoliate your skin regularly. If still the symptoms persist then chemical peeling or laser removal can be done. For this you have to consult a dermatologist.

I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep us posted in case you have any doubts.