bumps under my skin in my pubic area

hello im a 23 year old male. ok i shaved my pubic area and everything went fine  and a couple of weeks later after some new growth i noticed a hard bump that was i assumed was an ingrown hair but when i tried to tweeze it out it became irritated and grew bigger.i did pull 1 piece of hair out after digging deep but shortly after a few more grew within 2-5 days. theres about 5 or 6 of them on the left side at the base of my penis near my scrotum . they are about 1/3 the size of a bibi pellet. they are  hard with no puss. they are little bumps under the skin not like a pimple.more like a small pellet beneath the skin  it doesnt itch or burn. no problems urinating and they are not leaking any fluids. they've been there for about 3 weeks now  with no sign of improvement so im starting to worry. i highly doubt it is a STD. ive been deployed overseas for a year now so ive remained sullivent and my wife of 2 years has none of these symptoms any ideas of what it might be ?
These bumps can be due to boils or sebaceous cysts. A boil generally starts as a reddened, tender area. Over time, the area becomes firm and hard. Eventually, the center of the abscess softens and becomes filled with pus. Finally, the pus "forms a head," which can be surgically opened or spontaneously drain out through the surface of the skin.

Apply warm compresses on the bumps and keep the area clean. Drainage is done only when it becomes soft and forms a head. Take some over the counter pain reliever and consult a doctor for examination and antibiotics prescription. Also get the possibility of cysts ruled out. If there are recurrent boils, then please get her blood sugar levels estimated.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.