clear blisters on hands

over the past couple of days i have been getting these blisters, that when they are popped this clear liquid comes out. These blisters are on the palm of my hand. They are very small and in a group. some are single and others are packed together. there only on my hands not on any other part of my body. If anyone knows of has experience this before plz a comment it would be greatly appriciated. Ive never had tihs before in my life
hi i have dermatitis and i get tiny blisters on my hands had it for years now.. flares up with sickness and stress. whatever u do dont scratch cos u'll get dry flaky ugly skin after the blisters pop. this is what i now put up with and my hands are flared up every day. try a hydrocortizone cream and avoid detergents.
Thanx for you comment it was greatly appriciated. I have stoped using fragrance soaps, i never really do touch detergents. I dont pop these blister because if i do this clear liquid comes out. I have this one big blister on my palm. its about half an inch in length and quater inch in width. ITS REALLY HUGH. it also sticks out about couple mm from my skin. There are black dots on top of it and it looks all bubbled up inside my skin. sometimes it feels like its beating like a heart. and i can see it slightly move. i dotn want to pop it, but it looks like its ready to burst itself. if anyone knows what to do plz write back, thxs again.
I have the exact same tiny little barely visible blisters. They appear on my hands, fingers,palms, and sometimes even the back of my hands and my wrists. When they pop, they have clear fluid and then dry up and the area around it gets scaly. And then they'll go away for a while and then all of a sudden i'll have dozens of them!
Any new advice for them?
So glad to see that im not the only one!!!!!
what helped me was coticsteroid rib it in for 10-15 minutes-apply moisture crean-aveeno over
sleep with a shopping bag over your hands. It is uncomfortable and keeps you hands moist.
I was told in order for it to go away I had to establish a mositure management for my hands.
I am still working on other solutions. I still have the blisters but not as many.
I AM REALLY GLAD THAT I FOUND THIS SITE.  I THOUGHT I MIGHT BE THE ONLY ONE WITH THE PALM BLISTER PROBLEM.  I CHECKED ON WEB MD SEVERAL MONTHS, AND IT STATED THAT IT MIGHT BE MY DISH SOAP OR SHAMPOO.  BUT THE THING IS I'VE USED THE SAME PRODUCTS FOR YEARS.  I HAVE HAD THIS PROBLEM FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS NOW.  I HAVE TO POP THEM OR ELSE THEY ITCH REALLY BAD, EVEN IF IT DOES LEAVE ME WITH PEELING HANDS AND WOUNDS THAT WON'T HEAL.  THEY ARE PAINFUL BECAUSE THEY DON'T SEEM TO HEAL, AND I CONSTANTLY USE HAND SANITIZER AND IT BURNS VERY BADLY, SO I IMMEDIATELY PUT SOMEKIND OF LOTION ON TO STOP THE BURNING.  MY DAUGHTER JUST TURNED 2, AND THIS STARTED SHORTLY AFTER SHE WAS BORN.  MAYBE IT COULD BE THAT MY HANDS ARE MORE ACTIVE WITH CHANGING DIAPERS AND CONSTANTLY WASHING MY HANDS, DOING DISHES AND CLEANING, ETC.  I'M RELIEVED TO KNOW THAT I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH THIS PROBLEM.  IT IS VERY EMBARRASSING SOMETIMES, BECAUSE MY PALMS LOOK TERRIBLE.
This is just too mysterious to be "just' stress-related.  

I am suffering from the tiny clusters of blisters and when popped, they spread throughout the body and are very painful with an ensuing scaliness.  It is horrible.  I am 54 years old this year and have been suffering with this since a trip to New York in 2005.  It is on the palm of my fingers and feet.  I hate this!  

I read and use tee tree oil to dry up the blisters.  It works, but could be messy and smells strongly.  I use it at night mainly.

I believe our foods. which many are being manufactured unnaturally may be a probable cause for such a wide-spread community of people suffering this. It is horrible and the doctors don't know what it is and what is causing it.