clear itchy blisters

i have  gotten these very itchy clear blisters, that when i scratch it pops and the liquid comes out. i think that this liquid is contagious because it spread to other parts of my body. Hands, feet, legs, and the genital area.
The symptoms are suggestive of dyshidrotic eczema. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate eczema a weak steroid may be used (e.g. hydrocortisone as dermacort), whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid (e.g. clobetasol propionate, fluocinonide).

Eczema can be exacerbated by dryness of the skin. Use good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin.

Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.