daily skin care regimen

I have oily skin with mild acne. In the morning (5am) and before bed(10pm) I use my medicated cleanser and moisturizer. When i come home from work I shower (5pm) and I'm not sure if I should use my medicated products or something different because if I use my medicated products than I would be applying the medication 3x a day. I normally reapply my make-up after I shower so I am forced to wash my face before bed as I will not sleep with make-up on. Also I am unsure if it's better to use my medicated products under my make-up as opposed to using them before bed. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.
You are having a good skin regimen and until and unless you have severe acne, there is no need of using any medicated products. Oily skin needs special cleansing with plenty of hot water and soap to prevent the pores from being clogged. Avoid harsh products that strip your skin of oil and encourage flakiness. Avoid skincare products that leave your skin feeling taut and dehydrated. You can use cetaphil and make sure that the rest of the times you wash your face with fresh water. Avoid heavy greasy moisturizers and take a diet rich in proteins but restricted in sugar, fluids and salt. Drink plenty of quality water to keep the skin hydrated and flush out toxins.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.