dark pigmentations

im  a 20 year old female.. started acne when i was 14 years old .. at the age of 19 took roaccutane treatment .. was great !! but unfortunately nearly a year later acne started again !! not severe acne just black heads and a few pinples !! the problem is that i have 'sebum' a black spot between the breasts .. it produces a smelly white substance that is annoying !! when i took roaccutane the black spot dissappeared for a year ! when i revisited my dermo he prescribed me with roaccutane for the second time ! with antipregnancy pills called diane-35 .. but hesitated to take them again!  .. im from a very hot country 'Kuwait' .. i use sunblock spf 50 and moisturizers .. for the blackheads i use neutrogina blackhead eliminating scrub .. but for the black spot .. i use nothing ! i also have black pigmentation in my underarms !!! these are a nightmare to me !! i used bleachers but no results !! im doing lazer hair removal therapy !  i hope u can help me to have better skin ! thnx

Hyperpigmentation Removal treatments are used to eradicate darkened areas of the skin which may result from hormones, sun damage, injuries, skin-type characteristics, medications and more.  Hyperpigmentation lesions can be anything from melasma/cholasma often attributed to pregnancy or hormonal imbalances to freckles.

The treatments vary from melanin blocking agents combined with topical medications such as Retin A which causes the body to exfoliate the skin to rid the body of the hyperpigmentation while prohibiting new melanin production to laser treatments.  The treatments wholly depend upon your needs and skin type.  

For standard non-hormone induced hyperpigmentations Hydroquinone usually reduces or removes hyperpigmentations very effectively. It is a bleaching agent. Also always use sunscreen/sunblock as dark areas on exposure to sunlight turn darker still. For some patients with severe hyperpigmentation,surgical and cosmetic intervention may help.

You can access more information on the foll. website
http://www.yestheyrefake.net/hyperpigmentation.htm

Wearing sunscreen and avoiding the use of abrasive cleansers and cosmetics for the face may help. Get enough sleep and eat a balanced diet everyday.

It would be advisable to consult a skin specialist for your symptoms and a proper clinical examination.

Let us know if you need any other information and post us on how you are doing.

Regards.