dark skin above lips

hiii
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me i have got very dark skin above lips.there are no hair on that skin area but it seems that im having maustache...plzz suggest me the cream or remedy which is easily available in pakistan.i will be thankful

This darkening of skin above the lips can be due to hyperpigmentation skin or melasma. This darkening occurs when an excess of melanin, the brown pigment that produces normal skin color, forms deposits in the skin.

Treatment involves hydroquinone, azelaic acid, corticosteroids, tretinoin cream and laser treatment. Please discuss these options with your dermatologist before using them.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.