dark spots on my penis and under my lip

i am 17 year old boy....about three years befor i noticed darkspots on my penis and two spots under my lips...i went to many dermatologist...some said pigmentation so i applied hydroqueen..some said its fugus so i had to apply hydrozole..even now i went to one dermatologist his answer was completely different...he said ots fixed drug eruption....so i used sonion tablet and applied cutivate...none of them worked.....i also want to tell that i can see moles growing steadily on my penis and now i can see 4 spots under my lower lips and 4 on my penis....what type of skin disease is this and what is its cure??
Two possibilities which are coming to my mind are Fordyce spots and fixed drug eruption. Fordyce spots small, painless, raised, spots or bumps 1 to 3 mm in diameter that may appear on the shaft of the penis. The spots are a form of ectopic sebaceous gland, and are not known to be associated with any disease or illness and are of cosmetic concern only. They are non-infectious and a natural occurrence on the body.

To confirm the diagnosis please get an evaluation done from a dermatologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.