Dermatology Community
53.7k Members
Avatar universal

do i have cancer?

I have noticed today that i got a hard ball shaped soft in touch inside my skin near my gooch im worried because ive never had this and while i was inspecting it, and now it bothers me. Please answer with any details on what you might now about this

I dont want to die yet
3 Responses
757137 tn?1347200053
Could be a cyst. Go to your doctor. And what is a "gooch"?
Avatar universal
Its between my scrotom and butt hole
Avatar universal
The medical term for that region is perineum.
Have an Answer?
Top Dermatology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions