does this sound like herpes or pimples?

I've been dating a guy who had a lot of sexual partners in the past. I had unprotected sex with him 14 days ago, then again 10 days ago. The second time he was very very rough, and I woke up with pimples on my thighs, they looked like insect bites and there was about 5, but they weren't painful or clustered. The doctor said it didn't look like anything. I then developed what looked like small light paper cuts next to my vagina and it was very itchy, I went back and another doctor said it didn't look like herpes, and then I tested positive for thrush/yeast infection. After using the creams the cuts and itch has almost completely gone. It never hurt when I peed and I didn't have any clustered spots or sores at any point, I thought that might be worth a mention. however I've noticed another 2 spots appearing, again that look like insect bites, except now they are on my lower bum, and we made sexual contact there. The other spots on my thighs have dried up and went away mostly. I never get spots so I'm worried it could be herpes, should I be worried?
hi sweety, I would not necessarily be concerned with an std, because as I understand std's that form in that area  will only appear in the hairline, not on the skin of other areas...however , the bumps on your bum does confuse me, not sure if one can show there , due to lack of hair so to speak...I would see your local doc, woman preferably due to your comfort in the process of being checked, most of all....I do not see any concerned with that...the bumps on thighs could merely be sweat bumps....Now , the cuts near vaginal area, that does concern me....a yeast infection can come from having multiple partners with the exchange of various bodily fluids being passed onto you....if a male partner has y infection it can pass also...antibiotics and wearing tight clothing can give y infection also....if you would like to ask more or talk more please dont hesitate to mail back....here if you need more answers....I pray all is well and this will be able to clear soon....you can keep getting checked for safety....and personal assurance.....but im here if need to chat more on this....God Bless!!
From the symptoms it looks like irritated hair follicles rather than herpes sores. Herpes sores typically appear as one or more painful blisters on or around the genitals or rectum. The blisters break, leaving tender ulcers (sores) that may take two to four weeks to heal the first time they occur.

If the symptoms persist then get it checked from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.