ears get reddish and swollen randomly

My ears for some reason are getting too sensitive to touch/heat. immediately after shower or immediately after applying oil/cream, I find my ear(s) getting reddish and swollen temporarily. the swelling is very mild and can only be noticed with close look.The redness and swell can last for half hour - couple hours and then it will get back to normal.  During this time, the redness area can be itchy sometimes and I also see tiny blisters on ear and they also go away after a while. Somedays, it might get worse when I spend outdoors on a too hot/cold windy day and I use hydrocortisone.

Please check out the picture, the one on the left(reddish) is when I just came out of shower and on the right(normal) is after 30 mins.

I do not have a great insurance to visit a dermatologist and I am looking for advise online.

Thanks!
VJ
This is likely a food sensitivity or shampoo ingredient sensitivity.  I used to have this before I found out I have Celiac disease and had to stop eating gluten.